[RN] Social Share

[RN] Social Share 1.0.2

No permission to download

runice

runice submitted a new resource:

[RN] Social Share - This add-on will add social networking buttons on the thread page.

This add-on will add social networking buttons on the thread page.

Social networks:

Blogger
Яндекс.Коллекции
Delicious
Digg
Evernote
Facebook
Google+
LinkedIn
Livejournal
МойМир
Одноклассники
Pocket
Reddit
Telegram
Tumblr
Twitter
Viber
Вконтакте
WhatsApp

View attachment 148662 View attachment 148663

Read more about this resource...

i Just make the update 1.0.2 and i am stil see same problem
the social networking buttons on the thread page not appear at all .. i try above and under the editor

Attachments

• Capture22222.webp
    Capture22222.webp
    15.8 KB · Views: 36
I tried with all Theme... i dont do any thing with template
Hello.
You do not have to do something with the template established by the style you may have installed add-ons that are in conflict with this add-on or in your style has not been applied modifications to this add-on.
Take a screenshot of the modifications ( /admin.php?template-modifications/ ), it is necessary to determine the cause.

Hello.
I see that the modification is applicable if your ISP does not block buttons in social networks, the buttons should appear.
Show screenshot browser console.

And here the browser settings?
Open the browser console and load the page where the social network buttons should be displayed, then make a screenshot of the console.

you ment :

HTML:
</div>

<div class="rnsocial">
    <h3 class="textHeading larger">Share This Page</h3>
    <a class="rn-buttoms share-blogger" href="javascript:void(0)" target="_blank"></a>
    <a class="rn-buttoms share-yandex" href="javascript:void(0)" target="_blank"></a>
    <a class="rn-buttoms share-delicious" href="javascript:void(0)" target="_blank"></a>
    <a class="rn-buttoms share-digg" href="javascript:void(0)" target="_blank"></a>
    <a class="rn-buttoms share-evernote" href="javascript:void(0)" target="_blank"></a>
    <a class="rn-buttoms share-facebook" href="javascript:void(0)" target="_blank"></a>
    <a class="rn-buttoms share-google" href="javascript:void(0)" target="_blank"></a>
    <a class="rn-buttoms share-linkedin" href="javascript:void(0)" target="_blank"></a>
    <a class="rn-buttoms share-livejournal" href="javascript:void(0)" target="_blank"></a>
    <a class="rn-buttoms share-mail" href="javascript:void(0)" target="_blank"></a>
    <a class="rn-buttoms share-ok" href="javascript:void(0)" target="_blank"></a>
    <a class="rn-buttoms share-getpocket" href="javascript:void(0)" target="_blank"></a>
    <a class="rn-buttoms share-reddit" href="javascript:void(0)" target="_blank"></a>
    <a class="rn-buttoms share-skype" href="javascript:void(0)" target="_blank"></a>
    <a class="rn-buttoms share-surfingbird" href="javascript:void(0)" target="_blank"></a>
    <a class="rn-buttoms share-telegram" href="javascript:void(0)" target="_blank"></a>
    <a class="rn-buttoms share-tumblr" href="javascript:void(0)" target="_blank"></a>
    <a class="rn-buttoms share-twitter" href="javascript:void(0)" target="_blank"></a>
    <a class="rn-buttoms share-viber" href="javascript:void(0)" target="_blank"></a>
    <a class="rn-buttoms share-vk" href="javascript:void(0)" target="_blank"></a>
    <a class="rn-buttoms share-whatsapp" href="javascript:void(0)" target="_blank"></a>
</div>

<script type="text/javascript" src="js/runice/socialshare/socialshare.js"></script>

<div class="breadBoxBottom">

<nav>

Top Bottom