Still no Social Share option?

I havent used Xenforo almost a three years now. We choosed another forum software because xenforo's social media sharing was poor. No image share and so on. And after all those years social media share still dont work :(

Do you plan to add proper share?

Upvote 0
I havent used Xenforo almost a three years now. We choosed another forum software because xenforo's social media sharing was poor. No image share and so on. And after all those years social media share still dont work :(

Do you plan to add proper share?
What do you call a "proper" share... I have no issues sharing images from XFMG to my FB feed (don't use any of the other ones).

Screen Shot 2023-12-11 at 3.23.00 AM.webp Screen Shot 2023-12-11 at 3.23.21 AM.webp

Now, yes, I would prefer that it share the images more like my direct forum post shares do (larger image).... but the 1st party add-ons are behind on getting any real love.

What do you call a "proper" share... I have no issues sharing images from XFMG to my FB feed (don't use any of the other ones).

View attachment 295212 View attachment 295213

Now, yes, I would prefer that it share the images more like my direct forum post shares do (larger image).... but the 1st party add-ons are behind on getting any real love.
Does it work if you try and share a Forum Thread?

I have some trouble getting it to pull the First thread image.

I have some trouble getting it to pull the First thread image.
This (under the current and earlier versions) is normal behavior if I remember correctly. There is an add-on to allow this and I think there was also a template modification that does the same thing. The add-on has to be obtained from a 3rd party site.

Top Bottom