RM Pre-Purchase Question

Charlie J

Hey,
So after a little while of testing to see how it acts I wish to purchase hopefully today, i had a last question beforehand:

is it possible to make it execute a java script for .jar based resources so that I can use my custom injector to fill in the users ID on download.

Thanks!

Grabbing the user ID would be simple, as would populating a field/param with it.

I don't know what your "custom injector java script" is though or how it works, so can't comment on how easy it would be to integrate.

Grabbing the user ID would be simple, as would populating a field/param with it.

I don't know what your "custom injector java script" is though or how it works, so can't comment on how easy it would be to integrate.
Oh right thanks.

So I have a jar file that will replace certain strings in the jar with the parameters given. E.g. java -jar Injector.jar -user John -input Resource.jar

The string say %user% within the jar file would be replaced with John.

I would want to make it so at the last step before the user recieves their jar file is mitigated, meaning that the jar would be executed and the user would instead receive the output of the Injector instead. If that makes sense.

Oh right thanks.

So I have a jar file that will replace certain strings in the jar with the parameters given. E.g. java -jar Injector.jar -user John -input Resource.jar

The string say %user% within the jar file would be replaced with John.

I would want to make it so at the last step before the user recieves their jar file is mitigated, meaning that the jar would be executed and the user would instead receive the output of the Injector instead. If that makes sense.

Jar files are for Java not JavaScript. Two completely different languages. JavaScript has nothing to do with Jar files as far as I am aware.

Top Bottom