1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RM multiple filtering, RM layout

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Discussions' started by erich37, Jan 19, 2015.

1. erich37

erich37 Well-Known Member

Warning:
    Adult Website / Not Safe For Work

I just came across a very interesting XF-website which has some nice features build into the "Resource Manager":

<removed>

1)
    the most interesting feature is that you can filter the "Resource Manager"-Categories by more than just 1 Category. Clicking onto several items at the left-sidebar lets you filter by multiple Categories.

Not sure how this has been implemented, but it is not showing a "Prefix" by which you can filter, but you can select various "Categories" or certain items at the left-sidebar and it filters the RM-items.

2)
    I do like to Category-Dropdown at the left sidebar (it expands the Category-List when you click the toggle / small arrow-icon).

3)
    the Masonry-Layout (grid layout) is also great by utilizing the Desandro-Masonry-script.

I am wondering if this has been coded based on the standard "XF Resource Manager" (by using an Add-on) or if this has been coded from scratch ?

Is this an Addon somebody has come across ?

:)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2015
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

That's not the Resource Manager.

Also, link removed as it breaches the site rules.