RM 24 Hour Sale

What does GMT mean? There should be a script that tells everyone what that means.

/joke

I am waiting for when the sale period expires and people complain about not having bought it at a discount. Any bets on the number of threads that get posted about this?

What does GMT mean? There should be a script that tells everyone what that means.

/joke

I am waiting for when the sale period expires and people complain about not having bought it at a discount. Any bets on the number of threads that get posted about this?

I'll go with about 4 threads.

/joke

I'll go with about 4 threads.
They might do not know about GMT but I guess they know the count down number here: http://xenforo.com

I plan on buying 2 licenses. 1 for my two personal communities and then I'll make Andrew (LiquidPro) buy one for us to do some cool development stuff with :). Going to be exciting to try and turn this bad boy into something customized.

Top Bottom