Rich Text Editor

Ablac

For some reason the Rich Text Edit dosn't work for me on my website but it works fine on Xenforo.

I have checked my settings in my account and it says to use the Rich Text Editor.

Ive tested this issue in Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and IE and get the same results in all 4.
I have tested Creating a new topic, and replying to old ones by clicking more options.

This is a strange issue and it seems as though im the only one experiencing this issue. Using xenforo.com i have the Rich Text editor so i don't understand why its only missing on my website :?

I have Time Warner Cable, and its their Docsis 3

Tomorrow I can test my Website on another location using the Same ISP

But whats strange is I can see the rich text Editor on Xenforo.com but not on my site :?
After that test...if you find that a different on the same ISP in the same customer system (region wise) has it working it could simply be a provisioning issue having to do with MAC registration issues of some providers. You can force update your registered device to the modem (pending model) if need be following with a standard refresh signal and that usually fixes it. This is something you try before you call your isp and have them tell you to unplug the modem for 30 seconds and tell you what the lights are doing :). Private message me if you would like try it and need instructions on how to do it. Otherwise happy googling:-)

If you message me it would be helpful to know...
any changes to the default settings in your router.
the exact model number of your router

Top Bottom