Revo [Deleted]

I've updated to Revo 1.5 and want to verify where to upload. Your zip structure is...
  • revo
    • revo
      • upload
        • js
        • library
        • styles
I renamed the upload folder to match my forum's directory and overwrote it. Everything seems to work. This provides all the functionality you added? (i updated to xenforo 1.5)

What folder did you rename?

You need to upload contents of directory "upload" to your forum. For example, upload/js/ goes to your forum/js/, upload/styles/ goes to your forum/styles/. In old version zip file had almost the same structure, except that there weren't "js" and "library" directories and "upload/styles" was simply "styles".

If you are not using styles framework add-on, you can ignore directories "js" and "library". However I do recommend installing it because new version improves performance by a lot.

Yes. That's what I did. I just find it easier to rename your upload folder and overwrite everything all at once. Thanks.

Outdated templates: xengallery_wrapper.css (for Revo and Soft Responsive)
xenforo 1.5 > revo 1.5 and soft responsive 3.4
The custom template is out of date but has been edited more recently than the parent. Merging can only be done by hand.

Outdated templates: xengallery_wrapper.css (for Revo and Soft Responsive)
xenforo 1.5 > revo 1.5 and soft responsive 3.4
Ignore it, its up to date.

That bug happens when you install or update add-on after installing/updating style. To get rid of that message simply edit that template once. Add/remove a new line or space somewhere.

Arty updated Revo with a new update entry:

Update for XenForo 1.5.0

Style has been updated for XenForo 1.5.0

Major changes:
  • Version number has changed. From now on style's version will match supported XenForo version. Latest version is 1.5.0 for XenForo 1.5.0.
  • Zip file now includes Artodia Styles Framework add-on. Add-on is not required for style to work, but I recommend installing it. Add-on improves performance by parsing custom options in PHP code instead of JavaScript. It also makes it much easier to customize style....

Read the rest of this update entry...

Bug fixes and improvements

Changes from previous version:
  • Bug fixes
  • Better support for latest version of xenPorta 2
  • Better support for AMS
Additional changes for Artodia Styles Framework add-on:
  • Fixed error that prevented add-on from working on servers that run PHP 5.3 or older version.

To update from previous version of style import new XML file.

If you are using Artodia Styles Framework add-on with PHP 5.4 or newer, no need to update it. If you are using add-on with PHP...

Updated xenforo and revo to 1.5.1. Now getting notice out-of-date templates:
  1. xengallery_media_add.css
  2. xengallery_media_view.css
  3. xengallery_wrapper.css

That usually happens when you update add-on after updating style.

There are 2 possible fixes for that:
1. Edit those templates once (add space or new line somewhere)
2. Import older version, then import new version again. That will update modification date in each template, which should get rid of those notices.

Hi Arty,

Just installed this theme on my site. Looking at the nodes when they are > 2 side, the category bar peaks out over the edge ever so slightly

upload_2015-10-30_19-58-23.webp

Also, I'm trying to set a glyph for a custom node tab. It's using Nodes as Tabs from Jake, and it's being assigned a class name of nodetab52, but it's not applying the glyph to it. Is it possible to do it like this?

upload_2015-10-30_20-2-52.webp

Sorry for delay.

Nodes as tabs: yes, you can set custom node icons. In style properties find "header and navigation", below it "navigation tab glyphs".

Heading in wrong place: I don't see that. What browser are you using?

@MattW fixed. It was caused by rounding widths: each column had width of 33.3%, so total width was 99.9%. I've changed code a bit to scale last column to take all available space. Fix will be included in next update.

Easiest way to do it is to create template modification for navigation.html

Search:
Code:
<xen:if is="{$tabs.members}">
replace with
Code:
<xen:if is="false && {$tabs.members}">
or replace with this if you want to show tab only when its selected
Code:
<xen:if is="{$tabs.members} && {$tabs.members.selected}">

FontAwesome and GlyphIcons update, support for latest AMS and Showcase

This is an optional update, previous version will work fine with XenForo 1.5.4.

Changes:
  • Support for latest version of Showcase add-on
  • Support for latest version of Article Management System add-on
  • Some bug fixes
  • FontAwesome has been updated to latest version
  • GlyphIconsPro has been updated to latest version
  • Styles framework add-on has been updated
To update from previous version you need to do this:
  • import new XML file
  • update all files in...

Top Bottom