Revo [Deleted]

I really like the style and I am interested to buy it. However, I wonder whether there is a version with a fixed width? For example, on my resolution at 2560 x 1440 px posts are "infinitely" wide and are difficult to read.

Yes, you can enable fixed width by setting width in style properties -> content wrapper, page width.

Thx for reply. If it will not be inconvenient, and if you have extra time, can you send a screenshot? I wonder what it looks Revo's fixed width drawn without borders.

Sure. I've attached samples with fixed width, with and without wrapper.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-06-07 at 21.35.43.webp
    Screen Shot 2015-06-07 at 21.35.43.webp
    87.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Screen Shot 2015-06-07 at 21.34.58.webp
    Screen Shot 2015-06-07 at 21.34.58.webp
    88.5 KB · Views: 15
  • Screen Shot 2015-06-07 at 21.35.27.webp
    Screen Shot 2015-06-07 at 21.35.27.webp
    89.3 KB · Views: 12
Arty updated Revo with a new update entry:

Bug fixes, customizable avatar width in posts

Changes from previous version:
  • New feature: ability to customize avatar width in posts. You can customize it in style properties -> message layout. Note: if you set avatar width above 96px, avatars might no longer be square for some users (that's because XenForo doesn't trim large avatars)
  • Glyphs on sidebar now work correctly with Widget Framework.
  • Fixed ajax dropdown menus when alternative navigation is enabled.
  • Chrome browser was displaying default navigation for a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

XenForo Media Gallery 1.0.8 and xenPorta2 updates

Style has been updated to support XMG 1.0.8 and xenPorta2 Pro 1.1.2.

There are no changes for XenForo 1.4.9, so if you are not using ether of add-ons listed above you can ignore this update.

To update from previous version import new XML file. Also if you are using node glyphs feature you need to update all files in styles/{style_name}/xenforo/js/

Update for XenForo 1.5.0 rc 1

Style has been updated for XenForo 1.5.0 rc 1.

Click here to style for XenForo 1.5.0 rc 1

Major change: style now includes Artodia Styles Framework add-on in zip file.
Add-on is not required. Style will work fine without it, but it will work faster with add-on. Read more about add-on below...

To update style from previous version you need to:
  • Import new XML file
  • Update files in directory...

@Arty i updated the style just and i seem to have lost the Glyph Nav tabs and its back to a normal xenforo style nav bar, is there a new setting or something that needs to be ticked?

@Arty i updated the style just and i seem to have lost the Glyph Nav tabs and its back to a normal xenforo style nav bar, is there a new setting or something that needs to be ticked?
No, it should work fine. What exactly happened? Did you lose custom glyphs or few glyphs or did layout of navigation change?

Update for XenForo 1.5.0 rc 2

Other changes:
  • RTL support for tags
  • Adjustments for notices layout
  • Custom thread icons are now handled by PHP code instead of JS to speed up page loading and prevent icon blinking.
To update from previous version import new XML file and update following files:
  • styles/revo/xenforo/js/ (all files in directory)
  • styles/revo/xenforo/tags-rtl.png
  • styles/revo/xenforo/tags-rtl-hd.png

Artodia Styles Framework add-on, which is now included in Revo zip...

I mean, I LOVE this style, and am slowly customizing it. But there are like 5200 places to look for choices and settings! I'm slightly overwhelmed.

Once again I found it after posting. I saw the "HD" image choice and figured that was for an image for an HD monitor, not the mobile style! Gonna have to learn the verbiage around here.

Once again I found it after posting. I saw the "HD" image choice and figured that was for an image for an HD monitor, not the mobile style! Gonna have to learn the verbiage around here.
Yes, that's correct setting. It is same as normal logo, but twice bigger. If you don't have twice bigger logo, simply set value to empty and normal logo will be used for devices with high definition display.

Its called "HD" because it is used for high definition displays, not necessary mobile phones. It just happens that most modern phones have high definition displays. However many modern tablets, Apple laptops and as of recently iMac have such displays too. So calling it mobile logo would be incorrect.

Top Bottom