Revised navbar

Not sure how i feel about the arrow not showing until you hover over it. I do not believe users will notice it off the bat unless they are told about it.

They are not really supposed to. It's more of an expert navigation feature. Novice users are far more likely to click big buttons, and are unlikely to be troubled by an extra click as they find their way around.

I like it in general.

That's what could be improved:
1. Your Account, Username(for me Marcus>), Sign out should be together under "Your Account"
2. Inbox, Alerts should be together. Something new in the inbox is an alert already! As bad as in IPB (sorry IPB, but the notification system is not so good).
The first is easy to do. For the second, someone should think before implementing that. But it will turn out good.

I do worry to have so much elements doing somewhat the same in the alpha release. The more addons there will be, the more clutter we will see. But I hope for the best :)

I write with the best intentions to make this a better product. Therefore I try to make my critique as constructive as possible :)

I fundamentally disagree - I want to be able to see a summary of my inbox without it being lost in the alerts feed, which in my case is vast.

I fully agree
I mean this as constructive feedback. I think the pause, in addition to the size of the area to hold the mouse bothers me a bit.

Is there a reason for the pause?

If there was no pause , novice users will not be able to click the link. I really liked how Kier planned the pause.

Top Bottom