Implemented Reverting templates confirmation message?

Russ

When you currently try to revert customizations in a template it pops up with the confirmation message:

Reads
Confirm Deletion of Template

Please confirm that you want to delete the following template:

Could be a little misleading in a sense, I think

Please confirm that you want to delete the customizations in this template:

Food for thought!

Upvote 3
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Yeah I've already posted this in the bugs forum. I had to risk it last night and luckily it does just revert the template ... pheeeew :).

So, you guys are saying that it doesn't actually delete the template? It just replaces your customization with the default template? I seen that message as well on my xenForo test server, never clicked forward though.

So, you guys are saying that it doesn't actually delete the template? It just replaces your customization with the default template? I seen that message as well on my xenForo test server, never clicked forward though.

Another point why it's miss-leading :) ya it won't delete the template entirely or else it'd be too easy to break your forum, it just reverts back to the default style.

When viewing the templates and clicking the red x to the far right to revert the template, the pop up tells you you're deleting that template.

mislabeled.webp

This should be relabeled. Another option would be to have two options to the far right. One to delete the template and one to revert it.

Jamie

Ah, sorry for the extra topic.. a mod can close this if they wish. I did a search in the Bug Report area, but not the Suggestion area..

This site is moving too fast to keep up with! :)

Jamie

Ah, sorry for the extra topic.. a mod can close this if they wish. I did a search in the Bug Report area, but not the Suggestion area..

This site is moving too fast to keep up with! :)

Jamie

haha ;p if it makes you feel better I contemplated for a bit whether to post it in bugs or suggestions :)

No problem, I've merged your thread with the original thread.

It's not a bug as such, just misleading wording so I've left it in the suggestions forum.

Top Bottom