1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Returning to a Private Conversation After leaving

Discussion in 'General XenForo Discussion and Feedback' started by sketch42, Aug 31, 2011.

1. sketch42

sketch42 New Member

Hey there... Im new to the XenForo community... I'm used to vB ...

anyway I like how xenforo treats private conversations , however , there seems to be some issues.

I'm not a forum owner, rather a user.

I was engaged in a conversation that had a lot of replies. I "left" the conversation in order to stop receiving emails about every reply, as there is currently no way to turn it off in the user control settings.

when I left I realized I accidentally hit the leave never to return option. And now I can't get back in even if I where reinvited .

so now everybody loses as the person who left can not contribute any more to the convo.

if I am missing something let me know... If not I would like to see a couple of changes in the next vers of xenforo.

thanks

2. sketch42

sketch42 New Member

any help?

3. Dean

Dean Well-Known Member

Under your contact details - hover over your name, and a drop down list will appear:

Receive email when a new conversation message is received

I've not tested that recently, but I assume that unchecking that box should suppress the email notifications for new entries in private conversation entries.