Resource icon

Restore 'New'-Button For Template Modifications 1.0

No permission to download

rellek

rellek submitted a new resource:

Restore 'New'-Button For Template Modifications - Enable 'Create Template Modification' button for everyone - even if not in debug mode

This little 'add-on' is in fact more a little template modification than an 'add-on'. This one removes the check for the permission that wraps the display of the 'Create Template Modification' button. The permission itself is not touched.

Why that?
Somewhen between XF 1.2 RC1 and 1.2 Final they went out and disabled that button for everyone unless they are in debug mode. So if you do not want to fiddle around with your address bar, you can install that addon.

References:...

Read more about this resource...

This addon gives you the the button for a new template modification back even if you are not in debug mode. So if you just want to add a new template modification, you do not need another addon then.

Should look like this then:

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2013-09-05 um 16.14.11.webp
    Bildschirmfoto 2013-09-05 um 16.14.11.webp
    18.8 KB · Views: 20
Guessed so, thats why i asked, but nothing here.
Well you are in Debug Mode. Try turning it off and see if you still have that Button?!

I downloaded it from here and it works. Did you apply template changes on admin templates when you were in debug mode?

I have not done any Changes so far, just imported xenforo to xenforo and also here just Nodes and Users & Permissions.

Edit: Not working for me

Last edited:
Button appears with 1.3.0 RC1, however unable to edit modifications.

Last edited:
Top Bottom