1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Restore 'New'-Button For Template Modifications 1.0

Enable 'Create Template Modification' button for everyone - even if not in debug mode

1. rellek

rellek Well-Known Member

rellek submitted a new resource:

Restore 'New'-Button For Template Modifications - Enable 'Create Template Modification' button for everyone - even if not in debug mode

Read more about this resource...
    snoopy5 and Adam Howard like this.
  2. Adam Howard

Adam Howard Well-Known Member

I love this :)

Thank you @rellek

Going to make this a standard suggestion for future installs (people who I install, update, or import)
    rellek likes this.
  3. rellek

rellek Well-Known Member

This addon gives you the the button for a new template modification back even if you are not in debug mode. So if you just want to add a new template modification, you do not need another addon then.
  4. TsinJu

TsinJu Well-Known Member

Where do i find it after installation?
  5. rellek

rellek Well-Known Member

Should look like this then:

Attached Files:

6. TsinJu

TsinJu Well-Known Member

Guessed so, thats why i asked, but nothing here.
    Well you are in Debug Mode. Try turning it off and see if you still have that Button?!
  7. rellek

rellek Well-Known Member

I downloaded it from here and it works. Did you apply template changes on admin templates when you were in debug mode?
  8. TsinJu

TsinJu Well-Known Member

I have not done any Changes so far, just imported xenforo to xenforo and also here just Nodes and Users & Permissions.

Edit: Not working for me
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2013
    Adam Howard likes this.
  9. CFodder

CFodder Well-Known Member

Button appears with 1.3.0 RC1, however unable to edit modifications.
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2014
  10. |Jordan|

|Jordan| Active Member

This addon doesnt display the template modification new button (XF 1.3.2). Any idea what's happening?