Responsive Rich text Toolbar Widths

Alfuzzy

One of the new features with XF 2.2 is the responsive Rich Text Toolbar (toolbar button options & "more options" sub-toolbars change as the window is made more narrow/more wide).

The default window width ranges (when these changes take place)...I believe are the following:

Toolbar width.webp

My question is...where are these pixels widths measured. Between the blue arrows or the red arrows?:

Example.webp

Thanks

The green area appears to mostly match up with the blue arrows in the screenshot above (and not include any of the avatar/member info area). Thanks:)

The reason why I asked is...on my site I can't seem to get the "Large Toolbar" to show...no matter how wide the window is made (30" monitor: 2560 x 1600).

I have tweaked the page layout width a very small amount (maybe 25 pixels more narrow than default)...via AdminCP > Appearance > Style Properties > Page Setup. I have the right sidebar active for widgets/advertising (on thread discussion pages).

When I check to see how much more page width I need to get the Large toolbar to activate...it looks like I need an extra 125 pixels (way more than the 25 pixel tweak I did).

Is the large Rich Text Toolbar only possible if the right sidebar is not active on thread discussion pages (like here at Xenforo)? If so...that would explain things.

Thanks

Is the large Rich Text Toolbar only possible if the right sidebar is not active on thread discussion pages (like here at Xenforo)? If so...that would explain things.
If the sidebar eats into the available width, then that will be the reason.

Top Bottom