1. Makes forum easier to read on mobile devices
2. Makes it look more professional since it's responsive to mobile
1. Replying to and making threads is still a pain. It works better than a full version of the site, but it's no native smartphone app
2. The Add-on is $30
1. Makes it easy to post photos, reply to threads, make new threads, etc from smartphone
2. Push notifications to alert forum users
1. Mobile viewers get an annoying popup about Tapatalk every time they view the forum
2. The app costs money for the users to buy.
What do you guys think? Should I go responsive, Tapatalk, or both?
P.S. Forum Runner is out of the question now that it's owned by vBulletin.