Lack of interest Responsive Design - Sidebar

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Boothby

With the responsive design the sidebar can move down the page. In this case it looks like placed and forgotten, sorry for that. But it does not fit together. :unsure:

My suggestion is: give the sidebar the same design like the forums above when it moves down. Give it the same width and the same rounded border. And it would be nice if the Sign Up Now Button were on top of the page.

Here is a little screenshot:

Bildschirmfoto 2013-06-17 um 22.32.17.webp

Upvote 4
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
With the responsive design the sidebar can move down the page. In this case it looks like placed and forgotten, sorry for that. But it does not fit together. :unsure:

My suggestion is: give the sidebar the same design like the forums above when it moves down. Give it the same width and the same rounded border. And it would be nice if the Sign Up Now Button were on top of the page.

Here is a little screenshot:

View attachment 49159

Liking this idea.

I'm thinking however, how much is the staff block needed on responsive? Staff are in the members block and could see this beneficial by not displaying it.

Bear in mind that the side bar is used on other pages which may or may not include the "wrapper". It being moved is a general purpose thing.

(Not saying it's not possible, but there are other things that need to be considered.)

@Mike, I am very confident that you will solve this Gordian knot. :D

Hmm, it needs to be a little adjusted (colours, border) , but this is what I think how the Sign Up Now button could look like in the resposive mode.

Bildschirmfoto 2013-06-18 um 18.15.38.webp

Top Bottom