Responsive AdSense

Responsive AdSense

Is it worth blocking the two step authentication page? I noticed my ads were showing on the code input page even though I have 'login' in the below code?

<xen:if is="!in_array({$contentTemplate}, array('message_page', 'error', 'search_form', 'search_form_post', 'search_form_profile_post', 'search_results', 'register_form', 'register_facebook', 'register_twitter', 'register_google', 'login', 'error_with_login', 'contact'))">

Brogan updated Responsive AdSense with a new update entry:

List of templates to prevent advertisements being displayed on in XenForo 1.5

XenForo 1.5 introduced two-step verification, so here is the updated list which includes that template:
Code:
<xen:if is="!in_array({$contentTemplate}, array('message_page', 'error', 'search_form', 'search_form_post', 'search_form_profile_post', 'search_results', 'register_form', 'register_facebook', 'register_twitter', 'register_google', 'login', 'login_two_step', 'error_with_login', 'contact'))">

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi,

I have used this tutorial for some time now!

But after changing my design and reworking my forum, I had a drop in my adsense revenue and I also got the feeling, my site has been loading slower than usual. So I double checked everything and found the errors in the screenshot.

After some research, I found, that a crossdomain.xml file should solve the problem. But I could not get it work, the errors were still there, no matter what I tried.

So I checked Brogans forum and also saw those errors?!

cta_error.webp

Can anybody tell me, what I can do against that and what might cause it?!

Best regards,

Tobi

It's adsense serving https over http.

Unless there is a setting in your adsense account, there's nothing you can do.

which number should i follow and which file should i look in to? Just asking to be safe before we play with code so we don't get error after that.

Thanks
1) which template page?
2) anywhere in that template page?
or
between which codes?

Last edited:
Top Bottom