Response's from my vB forum members

Anthony, it's probably best to discuss your issue with IB elsewhere ... no one here is looking for an argument, and as this is the xenForo forums it would be good to have some positive feedback on xF and leave vB behind.

Cheers,
Shaun :D

Guys, this thread is getting off topic. Take vB issues elsewhere. This thread is about end user opinions of xF.

You wanna be mod's posting every other post have pretty much ruined this thread, so don't worry about me posting in it, if the mod's keep over moderating this forum or allow members to attempt to moderate it, this forum will be doomed in short order.

Sorry, but I would imagine many others here agree since all of us are forum administrators.

Someone has to have the guts to tell you guys that your behavior and worthless additions to threads are childish.

I was referring to your complaint about IB license fraud - which, honestly, isn't really appropriate to xF forums ... but read it how you like. Was only trying to help.

There's nothing wrong with discussing vB - hell, there are masses of sites still on vB and there's a certain historical link with xF (;)) - but issues with the current vB owner (IB) aren't really relative to xF's own forums. Do you not agree?

Cheers,
Shaun :D

I don't agree with you even posting in the thread if you are in "wanna be mod mode", sorry.

VonDoom, is being told not to post in his own thread.

You wanna be mod's posting every other post have pretty much ruined this thread, so don't worry about me posting in it, if the mod's keep over moderating this forum or allow members to attempt to moderate it, this forum will be doomed in short order.

Sorry, but I would imagine many others here agree since all of us are forum administrators.

Someone has to have the guts to tell you guys that your behavior and worthless additions to threads are childish.
How are you Anthony?

Could we discuss the topic at hand? I don't believe I am a 'wanna be' moderator here.

No, I'd just like to hear more about the original thread topic, e.g. how people are responding to the change.

Another thing i find interesting on my own sites which are all K-9 related, is that i how word of mouth is spreading.

I own three canine related forums, two of which are under a year old. One with a cpl hundred members another with barely 100. No matter how hard i try i cannot generate the same buzz with these sites as my plain jane demo board is doing in such short order.. Members are eating up the xF platform.. 100% positive feedback on both my live site and demo board.. I cant say im really all that surprised, but then again ive never really seen anything like it..

LOL Paul.

Did Bob Brisco put you on the payroll just recently?

Because it seems in the last week or so your opinion has changed a bit and is suddenly stronger in defending IB here on the forums.

I guess at this point you will not be able to answer the questions I posed since we have been instructed many times not to venture off course and are only allowed to discuss XF in this thread.

A cpl recent quotes from my members that have registered on our demo forum..

Wow does not get much easier than this to post photos and no more upload to photo bucket , name , save, get url, copy, past into photo drop down box *sigh* - uhhhhh let me think - ONE STEP is way easier - loving this feature especially with all the photos i post !

WOW - I did not really realize the sluggishness of DCF umtil coming here - Its been super easy to set up my account and settings and the PCs are going to be great. Good to know "fast" is still possible now I'm older! Great Work VonDoom!! this looks like a winner to me so far - no bugs yet that I've noticed

There are several more just like this, But these two were the most recent.. lol have to love the "WOWs"

lol a couple unofficial stats, from the last two hours..
2 news posts in two hours on my official Doberman forum with aprx 1500 active members..
5 new posts in the last two hours on my demo board with only 20 members. ;)

My lastest project is now nearing 200 posts daily, with only 30 members registered. The software is a dream for member interaction... I will never go back to another after putting this into motion and seeing the reaction on a brand new startup. Been released about 3 weeks... pretty much about a week after beta launched, I got that the first site launched using XF... started with 20 - 30 posts daily, and now in the last couple of days... reaching well in excess of 100 posts daily, hitting near 200 yesterday. For a 3 week old site... XF has impressed me beyond belief.

I moved over from vbulletin with a test site, members and admins loved it. We had a few add-on like arcades and a shoutbox, but even with those gone we attract about 400 people a day to the site/forums, we're only 4-5 months old and started with vb3x luckily. Just need to work on converting new registrations ;)

Top Bottom