1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resource Manager

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by Connor Smith, Feb 10, 2015.

1. Connor Smith

Connor Smith Active Member

Before I purchase this, Is there a way to only list resources in a certain category? Rather than it list the tabs like "Most Downloads" "Newst Updates" or whatever. Is there a way to just list the resources?

2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

I'm not sure I follow, as it does just list the resources; those tabs are sorting options.

3. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

I have a feeling they don't realize that those tabs list all of them in each category - just sorted by the option that is chosen.
    I do wish there was a simple alphabetical option that could be set as the default. I think it's been suggested in the RM suggestion area so if we get it then some folks would be very happy. :)

BassMan likes this.
  4. Connor Smith

Sorry If I was unclear.
    What I was wondering is, can resources be listed from a-z, or whatever, without those sorting tabs being there? So when a category is clicked, the tabs are not displayed and it is just an ordered list.

5. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

No, that's not an option.

They are listed in date order.

6. Connor Smith

Could it be done though? With Template editing or whatever.
    Its just that it would be best for what I need the resource manager to do.

7. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

No, it can't be done with a template edit, it would require custom development.

8. Connor Smith

Thanks for your reply.