Resource manager with custom fields search (Multiple choices)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MShawkat

Hello All,

First i have to thank you for you Amazing efforts on this forum, truly it's the best with active and dedicated developers as well a very promising caring community

I was planning to buy Xenforo along with resource manager, i got some times checking if all my required functionality do exist, everything is running great except for a single feature i need some guide to check if it do exist some where.

I want multiple choices custom fields (Both Check Boxes AND Multiple-choice drop down selection) to be available in Resource Manager search, i found a great add on Custom Fields by Waindigo which do my requirement except one thing.

Suppose the client choose multiple values fro check boxes (Location1, Location2, Location3 and Location4), now in the current case when i do search and only choose "Location1" in the search, it won't return results where user selected the 4 values, how ever if i choose the 4 values in the search, search results will appear.

Is there is any way where user will choose multiple values and i can found him if i searched for any value aoung his selection?

I think i found same functionality with Advanced Member Profile Search but in user profile page not resource manager

one point to mention, i didn't have a chance testing this with latest Xenforo version and latest ad-on version, i used a localhost version with old releases:

XenForo 1.3.2
Custom Fields by Waindigo 2.0.5

Finally, i don't know if this is the right place to put this question? please guide me if not

Best regards,
Mahmoud

As you have admitted using the software (and add-ons) illegally, I have locked the thread.

We can't be sure you aren't using it on a production site and are just using this as a means to get support.

Therefore no answers will be forthcoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom