Resource Manager Tabs

Morgain

When I view the RM the two first tabs show almost exactly the same list of resources.

"Latest Updates" should be existing resources - new versions, updates, adjustments.
"Newest Resources" should be reserved for the debut of a whole new resource.At the moment it seems to list new versions of existing ones. This makes the two tabs confusing and pointless.

Unless I am missing something, Latest Updates show the resources listed in order of the latest updated first, irrespective of how old they are or when they were added. Newest Resources lists them in order of the newest added first, irrespective of whether they have been updated since or when that update happened.

I agree with Chris, it's as designed and I can't see how this is confusing?

It seems to make little difference so I do find it confusing. Boith lists have versions so give detail. I'd rather have a list of when the resource waqs first published as Newest, and keep all the detail and multiple lstings to the other one.

Newest Resources shows this in the sidebar:
newest.webp

Latest updated shows the time it was updated:
latestupdated.webp

What exactly are you looking for?

The only thing I can assume is you don't want the newest released add-ons added into the latest update tabs, until they have had an actual update. I could be wrong, but you are not explaining what you want.

Top Bottom