RM 2.0 Resource Manager Category-Child Display

recmob

New to XF2 and have been working on setting things up. I see a lot of users wanting to collapse the menu on loading, however I'm wondering how does one VIEW the children under a category. For instance I have set up my first category as:

Manufacturer Manuals
Manual 1​
Manual 2​
Manual 3​

Only 9 child listings appear, but I have many more. How does a user view them, or know they even exist? I don't see a way for a user to 'list more' or expand the list further. I must be missing something here :)

Attachments

• xenforo question.webp
    xenforo question.webp
    17.2 KB · Views: 8
I'm not totally following. If you click one of the specific categories there, it will only display resources from that category (and children). If you have more levels of nesting, those can be expanded (see your Dyson option as an example).

There shouldn't be any sort of limitation to the number of child categories displayed here.

Mike, thank you for your response. In my example above, Manufacturers is the main category with the others as the children. As you can see 9 children are visible in the view pane, yet I have more then 9 children assigned to the Manufacturer category that aren't visible.

I'm not totally following. If you click one of the specific categories there, it will only display resources from that category (and children). If you have more levels of nesting, those can be expanded (see your Dyson option as an example).

There shouldn't be any sort of limitation to the number of child categories displayed here.

Top Bottom