1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resource Manager Add-On

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by kingjavo, Feb 23, 2016.

1. kingjavo

kingjavo Member

How can I simple purchase RM by itself? I already own a license for XenForo, but it seems to want to attach the $140 license along with RM.

Please help.

Thanks,

Javier

2. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

Log in to your Customer Area and below your current XF license you can click "Purchase license extras/extensions".

3. kingjavo

kingjavo Member

Yea, just figured it out... thx!

Hey Chris, did you ever develop that resource to allow for payment without using FetchApp to sell custom Resources? I noticed you had a post on this back in 2013 and I was curious.

4. Chris D

5. kingjavo

kingjavo Member

Quick question, I installed RM and it gave me some server error message after the install finished processing. I had this same error on my last couple of installs. Now it shows the add-on as installed in the list of add-ons, but I can't find it anywhere or in the Options.

Any thoughts?

6. kingjavo

kingjavo Member

This is the error I'm getting when running the File Health Check. It is the same as I was seeing when installing RM.

upload_2016-2-23_11-42-20.png

7. kingjavo

kingjavo Member

Guess it's a timeout error. I can post this somewhere else if you need me to. Or feel free to move it.

8. kingjavo

kingjavo Member

You're Product Manager looks really nice. That might suit my needs more than RM. I'll ask some questions on that forum section. If I chose to purchase that add-on, is there a way to get a refund for RM? It might be a better choice for me, but I'd want to look at it closer first.

I still can't locate RM on my admin panel... fyi.

9. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

That's indicative of server issues.

If you create a new thread in the troubleshooting forum with the relevant details, we may be able to offer some help.

10. Chris D

It'll probably be better if you create a post in the Resource Manager Support/Troubleshooting forum detailing what errors are happening after installing. You may also wish to try and uninstall and reinstall the add-on.

If you have queries related to a purchase, submit a ticket from your customer area.

11. kingjavo

kingjavo Member

I uninstalled/reinstalled and it's working now. Thanks guys!