XF 2.2 RESOURCE MANAGER 2.2.0 MISS ALL FILE

DCMS

hello, i have a very strange problem.
In october i've uninstalled the addon resource manager for a server switch and other works.

Now, in the same exact forum, updated with Xen 2.2.1, i've installed RM 2.2.0 (becouse 2.2.1 need Xen 2.2.2 but i prefer to stai in Xen 2.2.1).
The problem is that all the file in te section Resources are missing.... but i can see all the .data files with FTP. Sp they are there.

The RM Category and prefix are missing too from Admin CP... But is not in my interest restore them, i just need to see the file list...
here an example of url:
Code:
https://nonsologaming.com/resources/storagemgr.496/history

how can i turn to see all the files in the resource manager?
thanks.

If you uninstalled the add-on then all of the data in the database was removed.

There is no way of restoring it without a backup.

The content must be added programmatically to the database when the resource is created/updated.

The software can't just scan a directory and automatically create resources from the files.

The content must be added programmatically to the database when the resource is created/updated.

The software can't just scan a directory and automatically create resources from the files.
Sorry, but now, how can i delete all the .data files that are in my server, without deleting mandatory .data files?
i think that are all mixed up in forum/internal_data/attachments/0 etc...

I ask this becouse of i have at last 30gb of .data file that i can remove and free space on my server.
but I'm afraid to delete them, to risk to delete important files that are needed to xenforo.

At this point, you wouldn't really be able to easily identify the files. (Short of maybe doing some sort of manual comparison of IDs in the database as well.)

I would say that the uninstall should have allowed the files to be cleaned up over time, though it's hard to say what would've happened exactly based on the process you followed.

At this point, you wouldn't really be able to easily identify the files. (Short of maybe doing some sort of manual comparison of IDs in the database as well.)

I would say that the uninstall should have allowed the files to be cleaned up over time, though it's hard to say what would've happened exactly based on the process you followed.
mmm...ok, is there a way to open .data files? so I can download them and open to see if they are resources or xf mandatory files. Then I can delete the correct ones by ftp

The data files are the original files as they were uploaded, but they have all been renamed to a particular naming structure. You'd need to figure out the correct extension for a file, but otherwise, they would be able to be opened by the expected program without issue.

The data files are the original files as they were uploaded, but they have all been renamed to a particular naming structure. You'd need to figure out the correct extension for a file, but otherwise, they would be able to be opened by the expected program without issue.

Sorry, is there a way to find which is the original name? instead of:
1147-52139adfe936db938de905848a49a5d1.data for example.

Top Bottom