Resource Filter by AddonsLab

Resource Filter by AddonsLab [Paid] 3.6.1

No permission to buy ($69.99)
@Robert9 thank you for the reports. We will try to address them asap.

For now, we are not planning any enhancements for our filter add-ons, so for any enhancement requests please contact us via tickets. We will, of course, fix any bugs and usability issues found.

We will update the thread soon.

Thank you!

structItem-cell structItem-cell--fieldColumn has no font-size and if you use one short answer it looks wrong

Try:
Something_long_as_question: yes, no
Something else: with a longer answer

You will maybe get something like:

Something_long_as_question:
Something else: yes
with a longer answer

One more question. If i say that field is set as needed, how can i set the select box without an empty choice, please?

And one more:
I have a field age with integers from 13 to 99;
if i sort by age all resources without an age are not shown.

If i filter like 20 till 40, i understand that the resources without an integer are not shown.
But sorting by should never forget anything, right?

Next problem. When using a prefix and filter by something else, you can click on the prefix, but loose the „something“ else. Which user should understand this?
Means to forget prefixes or make them unclickable or change the link to the filter values.

Maybe you want to check if threads and resources use one info at the same time.

Case:
Threads and resources were installed.
Resources should use all fields => we can see the filters in the overview-page.
Then i have deactivated threads => suddenly the filters are gone in overview.
I changed all fields to share fields. Save. And back from share to all. Now the filters are back in overview.

Solved to hide filters for guests with the sidebar widget: default_resource_filter_widget
and $xf.visitor.user_id

:)

AddonsLab updated Resource Filter by AddonsLab with a new update entry:

Location support enhancement and minor fixes

This version enhances location support using the latest upgrade of the Location custom field add-on. Now you can choose to hide the default distance unit in the filter form. From this version on, the Google API key should be specified in the Location custom field add-on options. Please verify these options after the upgrade. It also fixes a bug with the option Maximum result count that would not allow 0 as a value.

The new version is available for all licensed customers at...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Bug-fix: broken html in Active filters

This version fixes a bug appearing when admins use the option "Value display HTML" for a custom field using HTML that breaks the layout in the Active filters bar. The HTML will be stripped away now and only the raw value will be shown in the bar.

The new version is available for all licensed customers at

Thank you!

Added Clear filters button to the filter form

In this release, we have implemented a Clear button in the filter form, next to the Filter button. Pressing the button resets filters. The button is not shown in the filter form until some filters are applied.

The new version is available for all licensed customers at https://customers.addonslab.com/marketplace.php/my-services/

Thank you!

@MarenLBC please follow these steps to ensure the index is up to date:

1. Admin -> Setup -> Enhanced search -> Optimize (only if using Enhanced Search)
2. Tools -> Rebuild Caches -> Rebuild Resource Fields - indexation of all existing resource fields into a separate MySQL table
3. Tools -> Rebuild Caches -> Rebuild search index - select Custom resource fields as content type and rebuild.

If it still does not work, we will address the issue in the ticket you have already opened.

Thank you!

@MarenLBC please follow these steps to ensure the index is up to date:

1. Admin -> Setup -> Enhanced search -> Optimize (only if using Enhanced Search)
2. Tools -> Rebuild Caches -> Rebuild Resource Fields - indexation of all existing resource fields into a separate MySQL table
3. Tools -> Rebuild Caches -> Rebuild search index - select Custom resource fields as content type and rebuild.

If it still does not work, we will address the issue in the ticket you have already opened.

Thank you!
That did it, thanks! I appreciate the quick service!

Compatibility update with the latest [AL] Core package

This release is due to a change in [AL] Core package regarding class extensions, which was causing some compatibility issues with other add-ons. Please upgrade if you are using [AL] Core version 1.5.5+.

The new version is available for all licensed customers at https://customers.addonslab.com/marketplace.php/my-services/

Thank you!

Bug-fix: default order not respected when result count limitation is applied

The release fixes a problem with the option Maximum result count. If the option is set to a low number, the results might not respect the default order if items and older results may be shown. The problem does not affect Elasticsearch back-end.

Thank you!

Migration to Filter Framework

We have released an add-on with shared functionality of all our "filter" add-ons. The reason for separating this functionality is to make it easier to maintain and to allow for more flexibility in the future.

The following fixes are included in the latest Filter Framework package:

• Fix: multiple prefix filter not working
  • Fix: indexation of array-type custom fields may trigger PHP error
  • Enhancement: Do not use AJAX for loading filterable list options if there are no more than...

Top Bottom