1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[RESOLVED] Unknown column in 'where clause'

Discussion in 'General PHP and MySQL Discussions' started by Rayman, Nov 8, 2014.

1. Rayman

Rayman Member

Hi everyone,

I am getting this error (quoted below) when executing the query in PHP - however when I copy/paste the query into phpmyadmin, it executes and finds the data accordingly.

I have tried to also use provider_key in a for-loop ($row['provider_key']) and it would return an error (undefined index 'provider_key') as well. But if I use {$row.provider_key} in a template, it returns the data fine.

I have spent around 4 hours now fighting with this, it's really strange and perhaps its a limitation with xenforo - I would really appreciate some help here :(

Server Error in Xenforo

Stack Trace (I have replaced certain words with hidden for privacy)

Query Run via my Roster addon

Result in phpmyadmin (copy/paste the query above into phpymadmin)
    [​IMG]

To avoid any confusion, the fields 'provider' and 'provider_key' are shown in HEX in phpmyadmin, hence why it won't match visually, but the data does match.
    File Heatlth Check
    "All 1,349 checked files are present and correct."

Last edited: Nov 8, 2014
  2. Rayman

Rayman Member

Well that was stupid. I had two of the same query running, but the other one didn't inner join with the table. I hadn't realized :p

Woops.

~ Resolved.