Resolved (Mark this thread as Resolved) - ThemesCorp.com [Deleted]

Allan

Allan submitted a new resource:

Resolved (Mark this thread as Resolved) - ThemesCorp.com - This add-on allows you to add a button in the breadcrumb to establish a thread of status "Resolved"

Resolved

This add-on allows you to add a button in the breadcrumb to establish a thread of status "Resolved"

This is a great tool for administrators!

This is add-on is very helpful with forums where support sections is create.

Everything is customizable!

[COLOR=rgb(255, 0,...[/B]

Read more about this resource...

Any chance you could adapt a version of this to mark a thread as "Sold" instead of "Resolved", and then also close the thread once the button is clicked? I have a very active For Sale section and members keep asking the moderators to close their threads for them, lol.

Any chance you could adapt a version of this to mark a thread as "Sold" instead of "Resolved", and then also close the thread once the button is clicked?
Agreed.
Waiting on an add-on that allows me to set the text of the button/link and the action arising at the node level ( /admin.php?nodes/node1.1/edit ).
I find it too restrictive at the ACP level applying to all selected nodes. Some nodes I'd want it to say Solved and set a Prefix, other I'd like it to say Sold and close the thread, and others I'd like it to say Fixed.
Would also want permissions to apply so that only the thread creator (+ mods/admin) can action the add-on. Usergroup permissions giving access to every member to action threads that are not their own and too un-restrictive.

Is it possible to list "unsolved" threads and order them by age? Maybe as a new tab on "New Posts":
mOmkTEk.png

Hi,

Is this possible to set this feature for some specific forums only? Example we want to set this feature for some classified forums to let seller mark topic is completed.

Thanks,

Just bought it, great add-on.

Would it be possible to set a certain prefix once the thread has been resolved?

I'd love this for our classified forum. We use the add-on "prefix actions" to archive old ads automatically after X amount of days, if they have a certain prefix.

It would be amazing if this add-on could update/set another prefix once the "Resolved" button is pressed.

Last edited:
Just bought it, great add-on.

Would it be possible to set a certain prefix once the thread has been resolved?

I'd love this for our classified forum. We use the add-on "prefix actions" to archive old ads automatically after X amount of days, if they have a certain prefix.

It would be amazing if this add-on could update/set another prefix once the "Resolved" button is pressed.
Good suggestion, i will see for the next update ;)

PS: I promises nothing

As per the forum rules, please ensure that all posts are written in English:
All content must be posted in English as it is not possible for us to moderate the forums otherwise. In very specific cases (such as distributing a translation), foreign languages may be used provided an English translation is provided as well.

Top Bottom