1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RM 1.1 ResMan 1.1.1 Upgrade Error

Discussion in 'Resource Manager Support' started by kiffsta, Jan 5, 2014.

1. kiffsta

kiffsta Member

Hey Ya

I just upgraded Xenforo to 1.2.4 whcih went well, I then tried to upgrade resouce Manager from 1.02 to 1.1.1 , I FTPed the files to my web server, then attempted to upgrade the add-in, I received an error :

Forbidden

You do not have access to /admin.php

I then disabled the Resource Manager add-in and tried again, same result. I disabled all other add-ins on my Xenforo installation and again tried to upgarde RM, same error occured. I was able to upgarde it in the past, Im kind of at a loss as to why it wont upgrade. Any help \ advice would be greatly appreciated.

I am attempting the upgrade using my Super Mod account which is what I use for all admin tasks on the forum.

thanks

Last edited: Jan 5, 2014
  2. MattW

MattW Well-Known Member

That sounds like a permissions issue on the admin.php file. What is the ownership or chmod permissions on the file?

3. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Is the error "You do not have access to /admin/php" or "You don't have permission to access /admin.php on this server"?

If the latter then that could indicate a mod_security issue which your host will need to resolve.

4. MattW

MattW Well-Known Member