XF 1.5 Reset custom user permissions

Joeychgo

I had a member I needed to give a temporary permission change to.

He no longer needs it - but - although I have changed the permission back, he still shows in the custom user permissions tab.

How do I make it so he's got his normal usergroup permissions?

@Joeychgo, did you find a solution?

I've migrated to XF2 and now a former staff member still shows up in the "User Permissions" listing but everything on the account is either set for "No" or a qty of "0". Not sure what/where the account is flagged as being different from a normal user.

In XF2 you can run the "Clean up permissions" tool which should handle some situations related to orphaned permissions values (where an add-on hasn't removed permission values on uninstall).

If it sticks behind after that, then it's likely a permission from a disabled add-on, so it may not be resolvable until the add-on is upgraded and then uninstalled.

In XF2 you can run the "Clean up permissions" tool which should handle some situations related to orphaned permissions values (where an add-on hasn't removed permission values on uninstall).

If it sticks behind after that, then it's likely a permission from a disabled add-on, so it may not be resolvable until the add-on is upgraded and then uninstalled.
Chris, I may be caffeine deficient at the moment... where's the Clean Up Permissions option in the ACP? I see there's a phrase for it but can't find it on a menu.:unsure:

Top Bottom