Require members agree to updated terms on login

cmeinck

I've recently updated the terms and conditions on my forum. Is there a way to force users to agree to the new terms upon login?

Thanks.

Well, you can mass-email them and inform them about the changes. Give them an ultimatum, like if they don't respond to the changes within a time frame, they automatically accept the new terms. For everyone that doesn't accept the new terms you can offer them to close or delete their accounts.

I'd recommend and second that Chris Deeming's Notifications over notices would be my suggestion. It's more subtle yet it still offers that prominence your looking for. I recently moved the cookies notice away from notices and migrated that into notifications and it's done the trick and serves it's purpose nicely.

I'd recommend and second that Chris Deeming's Notifications over notices would be my suggestion. It's more subtle yet it still offers that prominence your looking for. I recently moved the cookies notice away from notices and migrated that into notifications and it's done the trick and serves it's purpose nicely.
And I'm still waiting on that special "Oreo Cookie" theme for doing that.... more waiting is required. :p

What you need is a good ole coffee theme and then get the imagery to give it the personal Oreo touch. Plus what you would also ne.... *runs away from thread*
Coffee and Oreos... echh... More like a glass of ice cold half and half.
And, I've got a puppy that just loves to play fetch, and she's REALLY fast and good about retrieving. :D

Oreos? Disgusting things mind, now before I get killed Notices would work, and themes really aren't that hard to make (especially as those notifications allow for custom CSS ;)).

Oreos? Disgusting things mind, now before I get killed Notices would work, and themes really aren't that hard to make (especially as those notifications allow for custom CSS ;)).
Don't particularly like them myself (prefer Pecan Sandies from Nabisco), but almost everyone associates Oreos with Cookies (next to chocolate chip - echh, chocolate).
Hey... that's it... the Keebler elf! :p

Top Bottom