[Req] Google Plus Invites

Sent you an invite.

Sorry for the delay everyone. Kind of had forgotten about this post because I was doing invites for FB friends.

Anyway, should be back on track now with invite others!

If you do not receive an invite don't worry, you are added to the google list, it just takes a while for some emails whereas some people get theirs straight away.

Sent you an invite.

Sorry for the delay everyone. Kind of had forgotten about this post because I was doing invites for FB friends.

Anyway, should be back on track now with invite others!

If you do not receive an invite don't worry, you are added to the google list, it just takes a while for some emails whereas some people get theirs straight away.
Did you catch mine?
If you or anyone else gets another one, deleted

still limited.

Attachments

• google.plus.limited.webp
    google.plus.limited.webp
    56.9 KB · Views: 25
If you'd prefer to have your email address sent by personal message rather than publicly on the forum you can send it to me as well. Couple of people have already done it and have gotten their invite :)

if people just post their gmail username i will also send one. it cant hurt to have numerous invites.
all this cloak and daggery with the gmail usernames is silly imo
(if i like your post that means ive added you to a circle)

if people just post their gmail username i will also send one. it cant hurt to have numerous invites.
all this cloak and daggery with the gmail usernames is silly imo
(if i like your post that means ive added you to a circle)
Because if their account is posted publicly their email will be picked up by spammers and spammed to hell.

Because if their account is posted publicly their email will be picked up by spammers and spammed to hell.
notice i said 'username' and not 'email address'.
i highly doubt anyone actually participating in this thread is assembling a list of usernames to append @gmail.com to for spam.

notice i said 'username' and not 'email address'.
i highly doubt anyone actually participating in this thread is assembling a list of usernames to append @gmail.com to for spam.
Other than a few services Google uses email, not usernames to sign in.

Most people would have assumed you meant email (y).

Top Bottom