Reports (Help)

mrchasez

When ever a user reports a post where does that report go?
They don't seem to work on my forums.
Where are the options for these.

They are highlighted in the moderator bar at the top of your forum page:

8pRhP.png

You will need to be an Administrator or Moderator to see it. Also verify that your usergroup has the permissions set in Admin CP > Users > User Group Permissions

They are highlighted in the moderator bar at the top of your forum page:

8pRhP.png

You will need to be an Administrator or Moderator to see it. Also verify that your usergroup has the permissions set in Admin CP > Users > User Group Permissions

i have ever permission but dont see that bar.
I use a custom theme though

I would go and ask for support from the creator of that style.

I'm not going to install a pirated style and risk they've added dodgy code to it, sorry.

I would go and ask for support from the creator of that style.

I'm not going to install a pirated style and risk they've added dodgy code to it, sorry.

What are you talking about? The creator of that style didn't pirate it.
Sorry for not understanding whatever hate you guys have for that site.

Edit: I just realized that those templates are there but they are red.
I am not sure if that means they are in the default template and not the current one
but the styles "moderator_Bar" is red.

You don't understand?

You don't realise they are one of the biggest piraters of XenForo software and its add-ons?

There's some **** head there is selling some of my add-ons. He's bought an add-on from me for £10 and now he's selling it to whoever wants it for £5. They pirate XenForo. Many other developers have their work for free. So there. Maybe now you understand :)

Anyway, it seems that style is being provided there by the author - seriously, makes a big change. Usually everything there is ripped.

The main issue is, your problem with the moderator bar not showing. It appears to be a styling issue, therefore you should contact the creator of the style.

You don't understand?

You don't realise they are one of the biggest piraters of XenForo software and its add-ons?

There's some **** head there is selling some of my add-ons. He's bought an add-on from me for £10 and now he's selling it to whoever wants it for £5. They pirate XenForo. Many other developers have their work for free. So there. Maybe now you understand :)

Anyway, it seems that style is being provided there by the author - seriously, makes a big change. Usually everything there is ripped.

The main issue is, your problem with the moderator bar not showing. It appears to be a styling issue, therefore you should contact the creator of the style.

Well, i own a legit Xenforo upgrading to 1.1.3 right now >_>
Always get whatever addons from this site, bought a few.
I have never been on the homepage of that site until just now.
I just got the theme from there, and nothing else.

Well, i own a legit Xenforo upgrading to 1.1.3 right now >_>
Always get whatever addons from this site, bought a few.
I have never even been on the homepage of that site until just now.
I just got the theme from there, and nothing else.

Nothing against you dude, I just hope you can understand why the official xf.com forums won't want to support a theme that comes from a site that has lost the xf team and add-on makers money.

So your best bet is to head over there.

That's fair enough.

I'm not accusing you of any wrong-doing. We just have good reasons to not like that website very much :)

I have decided i want to get a custom theme anyway.
You know anyone who makes good custom themes for less then the $400
The only services i have seen (that others seem to always link too) cost like $800 and there examples aren't
that good ;/

So looking for maybe a single person or two with a good reputation who puts hard work into there themes,
not a company who spends twenty minutes and way over prices.

The only services i have seen (that others seem to always link too) cost like $800 and there examples aren't
that good ;/

So looking for maybe a single person or two with a good reputation who puts hard work into there themes,

Nice on ya, I would start here: http://xenforo.com/community/forums/custom-service-development-requests.69/

See if you get any bites (y)

that good ;/

I had a reasonable quote from RazorThemes recently: http://razorthemes.com/

Less than $400. But it will depend what you're after and how long it takes.

Top Bottom