Reports (Help)

mrchasez

When ever a user reports a post where does that report go?
They don't seem to work on my forums.
Where are the options for these.

This is kind of what I mean about that site. (Cédric, it's xf team :rolleyes: )

He doesn't appear to know what he's on about... It is absolutely not something you add by editing templates.

This is absolutely default, out of the box:
8pRhP.png

The moderator_bar is a default template in XenForo. If it isn't showing then he has done something to remove it. If you've paid for support, then really he needs to tell you how to fix it. His style has a bug in it which is stopping the moderator bar from showing.

This is not something that you need to add, it should be there as standard.

Do you still have the original XenForo "Default Style" installed?

Try looking at your site with that. If you still don't see it, then maybe there's some other bug. I'm guessing though that you will be able to see it which should then tell you it's a problem with his style which he needs to provide support on (which you've paid for).

I don't like to use the following three letters but considering this:

-lol-​

Good luck to find support here. Chris has already been too kind with you.
To be fair to the OP...

It's apparently a theme created by someone there (not pirated) and he has paid for support. I don't think he's done anything wrong.

But at least we can show where to get good support from :)

So I am happy to help, but also I would rather the OP get the support he has paid for rather than get fobbed off with pathetic excuses such as "that needs to be added with template edits". Absolutely pathetic.

To be fair to the OP...

It's apparently a theme created by someone there (not pirated) and he has paid for support. I don't think he's done anything wrong.

But at least we can show where to get good support from :)

So I am happy to help, but also I would rather the OP get the support he has paid for rather than get fobbed off with pathetic excuses such as "that needs to be added with template edits". Absolutely pathetic.

I don't know if you do things like this but ill pay (reasonably..) for you to fix it.
You can see a picture here:
343751-PhantomCra.png

They do show up, but are red. I don't know what that means.
Sorry its dim, i have an addon that does that. Bright lights hurts the eyes >_>

I don't think that guy is going to help honestly.
I know i won't buy from that site ever again though

Edit: I switch my theme (Just mine) to default and its still not there.
I don't know if i have to switch the entire forum to test or not.
I tried in another browser and it didn't show up still.

I don't know if you do things like this but ill pay (reasonably..) for you to fix it.
You can see a picture here:
343751-PhantomCra.png

They do show up, but are red. I don't know what that means.
Sorry its dim, i have an addon that does that. Bright lights hurts the eyes >_>

I don't think that guy is going to help honestly.
I know i won't buy from that site ever again though
Simply stop using this style and use another one. You can't manage a website with tools you don't get support with.

As Chris said... you don't know if this style could have some sort of malicious code in it, just saying man.

The theme creator is a tard if he thinks it's not by default.

I will be looking into getting a custom one made.
However switching isn't at all possible right now.
Why? There are many free styles here that will do a better job that the one your using right now. You certainly didn't make too much modifications. Take a few hours of your time and use a real theme done by a real coder who will provide a real support.

Why? There are many free styles here that will do a better job that the one your using right now. You certainly didn't make too much modifications. Take a few hours of your time and use a real theme done by a real coder who will provide a real support.

Enough modifications to make switching a big hassle.
Not to mention the amount of minecraft themes (That are decent) is pretty much zero.

As i stated previously, the moderator bar isn't showing up on default style either (By selecting style at bottom of the page)

Edit: I found a fix. No need anymore

You would have warned.
I'm curious, you said you've bought some addons here. Which ones?

Why is that important? The most recent (and only one i remember the name of)
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/donation-manager.385/

I fixed the issue already though, even though i had all permissions and was in admin group.
I wasn't a super moderator and didn't see the bar.

How do i delete reports (First time seeing bar ever.. so there are a ton)..

Edit: Found a query to run, fixed.

Thanks to everyone who helped ;D

Top Bottom