XF 1.4 "Reports" button disappeared from admin/moderator bar

Did your permissions change, perhaps by accident?
Yes, I edited the permissions, but when I checked I didn't saw any problem, maybe I missed something though, I don't know which permission I have to tick.

@Martok No, it does not appear, it's probably because of permissions, but I just cannot find what is wrong.

All users should have Registered as their primary user group.

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/implementing-permissions-across-multiple-user-groups.358/

Use the permissions analyser in the ACP to check the final values for the permissions mentioned above.
I tried to set "Member"as primary group and Ädministrator"as secondary, still not worked.

I noted you said Administrator but not Moderator. They're separate roles.
Also tried to select "Administrator" and "Moderator" together, but the bar still didn't showed.

Also tried to select "Administrator" and "Moderator" as secondary group and "Member" as primary, still didn't worked.

You need to be set as a Moderator in the ACP, as per the instructions in the link to the XenForo manual. Once you've done this, I suggest you read the guide on permissions I linked you to and set your user group permissions in the recommended way. Once you've done this, we can then see if this issue is resolved or not.

You need to be set as a Moderator in the ACP, as per the instructions in the link to the XenForo manual. Once you've done this, I suggest you read the guide on permissions I linked you to and set your user group permissions in the recommended way. Once you've done this, we can then see if this issue is resolved or not.
I'll definetly do that, thank you very much everyone! I'll let you know soon if I solved the problem or not.

I solved the issue...I was set only as "Administrator" not "Moderator" too, as Mike said, "Moderator" and "Administrator" are separate roles, I thought if I have admin role I'll have access to all features, thank you very much everyone again for help! especially @Martok

Top Bottom