Displays graph of moderator activity for:
All reports downloadable as CSV files.
- Reports Handled
- Report Comments
- Moderator actions
- Reports resolved per month
- Reports made per day of month
- Reports per forum
Permission controlled, admin group enabled by default.
- Fix report alerts not respecting visibility of queue. This broke Warning Acknowledgement alerts, and caused alerts to be sent to people who couldn't view the queue.
At the moment you can route to various queues based on content type.
Yes. It is a pile of pre-canned SQL queries developed on SpaceBattles & Sufficient Velocity for moderator stats reporting purposes.2) Are statistics retroactive?
It generates dynamic classes (and writes them to disk so they can be cached) to extend every controller class, because otherwise the functions it replace are unextendable. It doesn't matter if they are blown away, as it'll be regenerated on the new page view.3) What's with the write permission? That dir is writable for the webserver for us, but it's also ephemeral so would be blown away every time we updated XenForo unless special actions were taken.
- Add Report Queue to report comment/reports search results (when Report Improvements is installed)
- Add Thread Prefix matching in queue routing rules (supporting MultiPrefix add-on if installed)
- Fix some php 5.6 compatibility issues
- Fix undefined method canViewReports error when Report Improvements is not installed
- Relax Search Improvements dependency
- Make installer more robust for new installs
- Ensure reports count is rebuild on install/upgrade.
What is included in report & moderator statistics on the front-end? Will this generate a report listing moderators by username and identify the actions, including warnings, they've performed over a given time period?