1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Reply Link

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Amaury, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

We are working on a style to release since we lost our vBulletin styles after the move and are currently just using the default XenForo style.

However, in our custom style, I noticed when you hit the Reply link, you are instantly taken to the advanced editor as if you had clicked More Options.

Any ideas?

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

You will need to check and revert any changes you have made to the template or phrase.

Amaury likes this.
  3. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

This has been resolved.

@Nights will be able to post the resolution next time he's on.

4. Nights

Nights Member

It was an issue I ran into with the quick reply template. I had to do a lot of custom work to get our avatars the way they are (being big in your post and small next to the quick reply box). I made an error in a line of code that confused XenForo into trying to read a template that didn't exist thus the error with the quick reply/quote feature. It's not something that's going to be common among users because as I said it was an error on my part due to custom coding. For regular XenForo customers this shouldn't be a problem.