Replacing Taiga Chat block

majesty95

We are moving away from Taiga Chat for one of the chat apps with push notifications and am wondering what to do with the space on my forum where Taiga Chat used to be. Obviously the forum nodes just moved up but now we have that block of space empty on the bottom of the forum. I'd like to put something useful there like a slider of top threads or even a photo we can change out periodically. Does anyone have any suggestions on how best to optimize this space for an enhanced user experience?

You will have to look into it as I have never used it but I know another forum that uses it and it is a slider with featured content. every few seconds it slides to another article. Thats what I was thinking.

Just out of curiosity, which chat did you switch to?

We started using the Slack app. Although several of our members prefer TaigaChat on the forum so we brought it back. It just went hours at times with no activity so I was wondering if it was hurting our signup rates. They didn't improve when I removed it so brought it back. No looking for other things to improve conversion rate...

Top Bottom