Replace editor icons with Font Awesome [Deleted]

Bad news now, after putting in all of the code as defaulted in the information area, it broke all my banners. Id we willing to go on teamviewer or give access to anyone who can fix it or walk me through it live

What style is that? Custom or a premade?
Those edits should work though as I've used them on the PixelExit styles I have and also on the UI.X series (UI.X, Quark, Antiquark, Drift).

Bad news now, after putting in all of the code as defaulted in the information area, it broke all my banners. Id we willing to go on teamviewer or give access to anyone who can fix it or walk me through it live
I see you had sent @Russ info, give him a chance to help out if he hasn't already. He is usually quite busy (y)

You probably need this :D

Code:
html .redactor_toolbar li a.redactor_btn_custom_sub:before {
content: "\f0c1";
}
Replace the f0c1 code with one from here: http://fontawesome.io/cheatsheet/

To find any new code, just inspect the code and expand until you can view the actual link and look for the class name there, then replace it like above. Arrows point to the class names:

Hi @Russ
Thanks for the guide!
I'm little confused about this
So I've couple of custom bb code that i want to add an icon for each one, so whenever i add an image to the custom bb code nothing happen there just an empty button
Back to Font Awesome
So I've this code implemented in page container:
Code:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="@imagePath/xenforo/glyphs/font-awesome.min.css">
So should i put your code above there also?
and where to put this one?
Code:
html .redactor_toolbar li a.redactor_btn_custom_sub:before {
content: "\f0c1";
}
In extra.css ? and how to define it for my custom bb codes like for example i've bb code called "note" how to assign one of font awesome icons to it?

Thanks in advance!

Top Bottom