Removing notice border

Andrej

How can I remove the blue border around my orange/yellow notice? NOTE: I only want to remove the border for notice ID3, as the other notices I have uses the default look.

05-11-2011 15-25-42.webp
I have the Add notice content wrapper option unchecked.

Works for me, I just tested it on my local installation.

Make sure you have used the !important declaration.

Okay, I forgot to quote from first post
NOTE: I only want to remove the border for notice ID3, as the other notices I have uses the default look.

Also, it did not fully remove the blue border:
05-11-2011 15-40-34.webp

PS: I hope i am not getting annoying with the stupid questions i have, as I am not very experienced with CSS, but trying my best to learn it from others.

You must have some additional markup/styling applied.
That looks like a shadow, not a border.

On a default notice, that addition to EXTRA.css is all that is required to remove the border so it must be related to your style.

I would need to see the page/CSS to determine where it is coming from.

You must have some additional markup/styling applied.
That looks like a shadow, not a border.

On a default notice, that addition to EXTRA.css is all that is required to remove the border so it must be related to your style.

I would need to see the page/CSS to determine where it is coming from.

Look at Link Removed :)

Go to ACP -> Style Properties -> Notices -> Panel and remove the background image.

I had assumed you had already set the various options in Style Properties, otherwise I would have advised the same for the border.

Go to ACP -> Style Properties -> Notices -> Panel and remove the background image.
Thanks! My last question, can I apply the
Code:
.PanelScroller .scrollContainer {
border: none !important;
}
only to a specific notice, like notice ID 3? One of my notices is using the default css, so it looks ugly without border.

Just add some styling for that particular notice in the content field: <div style="border: 1px solid #CCCCCC">Notice content</div>

However, my advice would be to remove that code from EXTRA.css and set up the Notices Style Properties for how you want all notices to appear as default.

Then you can add additional styling for each notice separately.

Top Bottom