1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RM 1.0 Removing "Most Downloaded" tab

Discussion in 'Resource Manager Support' started by JVCode, Mar 26, 2013.

1. JVCode

JVCode Well-Known Member

Loving the resource manager! I'm just wondering how it is I can remove the "Most Downloaded" tab? I have no need for this as I'm using the RM as a guide/tutorials manager, and no files will need to be downloaded.

Alfa1 and gordy like this.
  2. Sheldon

Sheldon Well-Known Member

Maybe this template: resource_index

Find:
    Code:
    <ol class="tabs">
                <li class="{xen:if '{$order} == "last_update"', active}"><a href="{xen:link resources, '', 'type={$typeFilter}'}">{xen:phrase latest_updates}</a></li>
                <li class="{xen:if '{$order} == "resource_date"', active}"><a href="{xen:link resources, '', 'order=resource_date', 'type={$typeFilter}'}">{xen:phrase newest_resources}</a></li>
                <li class="{xen:if '{$order} == "rating_weighted"', active}"><a href="{xen:link resources, '', 'order=rating_weighted', 'type={$typeFilter}'}">{xen:phrase top_resources}</a></li>
                <li class="{xen:if '{$order} == "download_count"', active}"><a href="{xen:link resources, '', 'order=download_count', 'type={$typeFilter}'}">{xen:phrase most_downloaded}</a></li>
            </ol>
    Replace:
    Code:
    <ol class="tabs">
                <li class="{xen:if '{$order} == "last_update"', active}"><a href="{xen:link resources, '', 'type={$typeFilter}'}">{xen:phrase latest_updates}</a></li>
                <li class="{xen:if '{$order} == "resource_date"', active}"><a href="{xen:link resources, '', 'order=resource_date', 'type={$typeFilter}'}">{xen:phrase newest_resources}</a></li>
                <li class="{xen:if '{$order} == "rating_weighted"', active}"><a href="{xen:link resources, '', 'order=rating_weighted', 'type={$typeFilter}'}">{xen:phrase top_resources}</a></li>
            </ol>

FredC, Alfa1, Andrej and 3 others like this.
  3. JVCode

JVCode Well-Known Member

That did it, thanks :)

4. ineedhelp

ineedhelp Well-Known Member

How are Top Resources and Most Downloaded worked out?

Also is it possible to change Most Downloaded to Most Liked or Most Viewed, so Resources are listed according to Likes or View count?

Puntocom likes this.
  5. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

You will need an add-on to achieve that.

ineedhelp likes this.
  6. Alfa1

Alfa1 Well-Known Member

The same goes for the template resource_category
    Simply remove the line that has the code for the 'most downloaded' tab.

7. arpitjain

arpitjain Member

i have removed most downloaded tab from both page(resource_index and resource category) but still it show in index page before login ......after login it dose not show in tab header ...for that i have to edit which template