XF 1.5 REMOVE user from old group upon promotion.

OguzhanM

Hi there!

I have added title ladders for each of my usergroups. The problem is I want a user to lose the X banner on 16 messages, and gain the Y banner in its place. I currently use group promotions to add the user to the new group (getting a new banner) but I am unable to lose the old one.

i want look like:

0-15 messages = X group
16-30 messages = Y group
31 -50 = Z group

plz help me :)

Last edited:
like that?

0-20 messages = X group
21-40 messages = Y group
41 -100 = Z group
1.webp 2.webp 3.webp

if member have 20 messages, him banner must show X

if member have 39 messages, him banner must show Y.

But With these settings if member have 38 messages, him banner show x and y banner(group).

same problem ... members can't lose older banner. (User Group Promotions)

if member have etc messages he have 1. group and 2. group. He must have only 2. group not both of group. i want member lost older group

same problem ... members can't lose older banner. (User Group Promotions)

if member have etc messages he have 1. group and 2. group. He must have only 2. group not both of group. i want member lost older group
Then set the styling priority for group 2 to be higher than group 1, and set so that banner stacking is disabled (ACP > Options > User Options). Groups will then only show 1 banner, that with the highest styling priority.

Then set the styling priority for group 2 to be higher than group 1, and set so that banner stacking is disabled (ACP > Options > User Options). Groups will then only show 1 banner, that with the highest styling priority.

but some mods have 2 groups (like that programmer and super mod). if i set banner stacking is disabled then not showing mod's banners :(

You don't need an add-on to remove users from user groups.

If it is done via a user group promotion, they will be removed automatically when they no longer meet the criteria.

If you have done it manually, uncheck the user group.

Yes, I tried. I tried all combinations.
The solution I gave you will display two banners - the highest priority user group banner and the "Staff Member" banner. If you don't like the title "Staff Member" you can always change the phrase to something you prefer.

The solution should be following. How do I remove User from older User Groups?.
Members are removed from groups via user group promotions when they no longer meet the criteria for being added to the group.

The solution I gave you will display two banners - the highest priority user group banner and the "Staff Member" banner. If you don't like the title "Staff Member" you can always change the phrase to something you prefer.

yes thanks. But i have 10 different groups. this optimize show me onyly 1 group in member card.

user group not automatically removed. For exampe one member have 31 messages. he have 1. group banner and 2. group banner. i want show only 1 banner for member.

1.webp 2.webp 3.webp

There are SS for 3 groups.

if banner stacking is disabled (ACP > Options > User Options) then moderators have only 1 banner. ( They have different groups) . i want show all groups for moderator.

If a user has 31 messages, they shouldn't be in group 1 as they don't meet the criteria. If you manually added them to the group, you will need to remove them manually. You need to let the automatic promotions do the work.

Top Bottom