Remove Thumbnail Insert

Remove Thumbnail Insert 1.2

No permission to download

AndyB

AndyB submitted a new resource:

Remove Thumbnail Insert - Removes thumbnail insert option during message composing.

Description:

Removes thumbnail insert option during message composing.

All inserted image attachments will be full size with this add-on.

Modifies the code in the following templates:
  • attachment_editor
  • attachment_editor_attachment
Requirements:
  • This add-on works with XenForo v1.2x and above
  • Only works with default templates
Installation:
  1. Download removethumbnailinsert_v1.0.zip and unzip it.
  2. From your Admin...

Read more about this resource...

Unfortunately it still inserts a thumbnail if you upload an attachment type a word then reply.

Unfortunately it still inserts a thumbnail if you upload an attachment type a word then reply.

Are you referring to the thumbnail that gets put below the message if not inserted? This add-on is not designed to automatically insert image attachments, for that you would want to install this add-on:

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/insert-attachment.2544/

The best solution is to install both add-ons:

Remove Thumbnail Insert

and

Insert Attachment

Last edited:
No. I mean, if you upload an attachment, it does not insert it into the post as full size if you hit 'reply' after that. It requires text first.

No. I mean, if you upload an attachment, it does not insert it into the post as full size if you hit 'reply' after that. It requires text first.

The default XenForo doesn't do that either. This add-ons purpose is to remove the option of inserting thumbnail attachments so the user will insert the full size attachment as the only option.

I've been waiting for this for a long time. Will try it out shortly. Never understood the default behavior of inserting thumbnails and not allowing the admin to change that behavior.

Working perfect :)
gbRmxT0.png

Insert thumb button gone away ;)

Top Bottom