Remove insert full image

Remove insert full image [Paid] 1.5

No permission to buy ($35.00)

AndyB

AndyB submitted a new resource:

Remove insert full image - Removes full image insert option during message composing.

Premium upgrade:

This XF2 add-on along with the entire collection can be purchased for $25.00 USD. Your Premium upgrade will allow you to download as many XF2 add-ons as you like for one year. Please see the entire collection located in the Resources area at this URL:

https://www.xf2addons.com/

Note: all my XF1 add-ons are still 100% free and are supported by donations.

Description:

Removes full image insert option during message composing.

All inserted image...

Read more about this resource...

Any chance you can make something to hide both thumbnail AND full? I'm using your (I think yours) add-on so that thumbnails post as full.

And since you can simply attach and hit reply without using either button, Id like to just eliminate them completely.

Any chance you can make something to hide both thumbnail AND full? I'm using your (I think yours) add-on so that thumbnails post as full.

And since you can simply attach and hit reply without using either button, Id like to just eliminate them completely.
The button still stay useful cause some members would like to put the image at a certain place in the post not necessary at the end of the post like a pdf file for example

Anyway to do the opposite? I would like to have the Insert Thumbnail button removed. I want the Insert Full Image because the user needs to decide where in the thread the Full images go, as often there is text in between images.

Hi, this doesn't seem to work (at least on XF 2.2.11). Images still get inserted inline as usual.

Edit: ah, I think I totally misunderstood what this add-on does. It only removes the button from the attachment. I was looking for a way to make the insert image button on the toolbar insert attachments instead of inline.

Last edited:
Top Bottom