Remove Page Title & Custom Home (Landing Page)

zett

Ok basicly I wanna remove the title from a page (or all pages), remove the bread crum,
change the first tab which is currently the portal (XenPorta) to be the second tab instead and my custom page to be the landing page. Also rename what is currently "Home" to "Portal"
Thanks!
changes.webp

How is the "Home" page currently implemented? How was that tab added? For example, if you added the tab through the navigation template then you can edit that template to move it.

The title and breadcrumbs can probably be removed from that page with CSS. Can you post a URL to that page?

An addon is required to make the "Home" tab your landing page. I have seen an addon like this but I can't find it. The addon changes the route for the index page.

Oh OK. That's my addon so I am familiar.

Now the problem still is that XenPorta always brings in its tab at first position.

The two addons are using the same code event to add navigation tabs but XenPorta runs first in the order. You will need to change the execution order of the listeners to fix that. Enable debug mode by adding this line to your library/config.php file:

Code:
$config['debug'] = 1;

Then edit the XenPorta listener for navigation_tabs:

Admin CP -> Development -> Code Event Listeners

Change the Callback Execution Order to 20. The "Nodes As Tabs" addon is 10. So that should make it so your node tabs come first. Note that this change will need to be reapplied whenever you upgrade XenPorta.

This is an interaction between addons that can't be avoided. I could update the "Nodes As Tabs" addon to force tab position regardless of execution order, but that is no more correct than not.

Top Bottom