RM 1.1 Remove Latest Updates tab

The tabs are in the resource_index template, this is the block of code that contains all of the tabs on the resource index:
Code:
<ol class="tabs">
    <li class="{xen:if '{$order} == "last_update"', active}"><a href="{xen:link resources, '', '_params={$pageNavParams}', 'order='}">{xen:phrase latest_updates}</a></li>
    <li class="{xen:if '{$order} == "resource_date"', active}"><a href="{xen:link resources, '', '_params={$pageNavParams}', 'order=resource_date'}">{xen:phrase newest_resources}</a></li>
    <li class="{xen:if '{$order} == "rating_weighted"', active}"><a href="{xen:link resources, '', '_params={$pageNavParams}', 'order=rating_weighted'}">{xen:phrase top_resources}</a></li>
    <li class="{xen:if '{$order} == "download_count"', active}"><a href="{xen:link resources, '', '_params={$pageNavParams}', 'order=download_count'}">{xen:phrase most_downloaded}</a></li>
</ol>

Thanks Chris, I removed the latest updates tab, but now when you eneter the directory none of the tabs are active and its still sorted by latest updates. Would it be difficult to have the Newest Resource activated so on opening the directory its sorted by newest.

keep the same order, but remove the latest tab
I expected you would actually remove all tabs.

You specifically said you didn't want to change the order and now you're saying you want to change the order...

If you don't use updates then effectively, Latest Updates == Newest Resources so I recommend changing the tabs code to this:

Code:
<ol class="tabs">
    <li class="{xen:if '{$order} == "last_update"', active}"><a href="{xen:link resources, '', '_params={$pageNavParams}', 'order='}">{xen:phrase newest_resources}</a></li>
    <li class="{xen:if '{$order} == "rating_weighted"', active}"><a href="{xen:link resources, '', '_params={$pageNavParams}', 'order=rating_weighted'}">{xen:phrase top_resources}</a></li>
    <li class="{xen:if '{$order} == "download_count"', active}"><a href="{xen:link resources, '', '_params={$pageNavParams}', 'order=download_count'}">{xen:phrase most_downloaded}</a></li>
</ol>

Sorry I thought you meant the order of the tabs. The actual resources I would like to show up as newest in date order. I'll try that code change. Cheers.

Top Bottom