Remove formatting when pasting content into a post

RobinHood

Is there an easy way to paste info into a post without it retaining the original formatting so it looks the same as the rest of the post?

Thanks.

In the upper right hand side of the editor box s a A/A button, it will go to a non wysiwyg editor. Did you mean something like that?

Just messing with this a little more, is there a button or way to simply remove the formatting from a selected portion of pasted text so it matches the standard formatting?

Just messing with this a little more, is there a button or way to simply remove the formatting from a selected portion of pasted text so it matches the standard formatting?
Not really.

For the text I want to be pasted as plain text:
(1) simply paste it in Notepad, then copy from notepad and paste to xenforo (relatively quick).
(2) I wrote an AutoHotKey program to strip formatting. When I press [Windows Key]+v ... this pastes whatever is in the Windows Clipboard .. minus the formatting. Works in all programs not just Xenforo. ie. Word, etc.

woooooooooooooooooooooowwwww
it works !
It looks so much like the MS paint eraser I figured it was "Erase".
Thanks ragtek.
Last time this came up, no one suggested that ! heh.

I had the same problem.
I also switched always to bb code editor, instead the text and switched back, until i started to play with the editor to see how i can extend it

Can't find the Remove Formatting Button ! (like lots of people).
why.cant.people.find.the.remove.formatting.in.xenforo.editor.webp

Anyone like these options ?
To make the Remove Formatting easier to find and identify ?

Option 1: move the icon (away from "the shadows" of the dropdowns) closer to the formatting.
Option 2: move the icon and change it.

Top Bottom