Remove footer links? (Not Brandings)

Tott3

How do i remove the "Contact us", "Top", "Home" and all those links from the footer? Don't see any point of having those as all of them, except the "Contact us" can be reached from the navigation menu :P Also, in which file do i edit the help text? I'd like to add the "Contact us" in there on the "Frontpage" of the help tab or as an extra tab in the navigation menu. I want it to popup as an overlay rather then in a new window, as it's doing at the moment when clicking it in the footer.

I'm using Flexile Dark Theme if it matters.

Cheers in advance

Did not work, i added it on a new line just below the original stuff with one blank line inbetween. I'm using "Help Pages" plugin if that makes any diffrence. As it's adding few more links down there. Tried CTRL+F5 aswell, no diffrence.

Code:
/* custom status icons */
.node .forumNodeInfo .nodeIcon, .node .categoryForumNodeInfo .nodeIcon {
    background-image: url("@imagePath/xenforo/widgets/forum-read.png");
}
.node .forumNodeInfo.unread .nodeIcon, .node .categoryForumNodeInfo.unread .nodeIcon {
    background-image: url("@imagePath/xenforo/widgets/forum-unread.png");

.footerLinks {
display: none;
}

Try using display: none !important;

If that doesn't work you will need to contact the style author as you are presumably using a custom style.

That didn't work much either, guess i have to contact him then.

Now i got another issue aswell, i asked Jaxel if i could move the portal branding down to the footer insted and remove that "branding-block" and he said if i want to, i can, do you happen to know how to to this? Dosen't seems i can get both of his links in there has he got "<link 1> text inbetween <link 2>", when i'm trying to do 2 link it breaks and ends up with linebreaks after each link insted of one line of text, like this:

<link 1>
text inbetween
<link 2>

Top Bottom