Remove boldness from Forum titles for guest viewers

JVCode

I hate it, every forum title is set to bold for guests, it looks horrible. How do I remove this ?

thread_list_item template:

Replace this:
<li id="thread-{$thread.thread_id}" class="discussionListItem {$thread.discussion_state} {xen:if {$thread.sticky}, 'sticky'} {xen:if {$thread.isNew}, 'unread'}" data-author="{$thread.username}">

With this:
<li id="thread-{$thread.thread_id}" class="discussionListItem {$thread.discussion_state} {xen:if {$thread.sticky}, 'sticky'} {xen:if '{$thread.isNew} AND {$visitor.user_id}', 'unread'}" data-author="{$thread.username}">

node_forum_level_2 template:

Find this:
<div class="nodeInfo forumNodeInfo primaryContent {xen:if '{$forum.hasNew} OR !{$visitor.user_id}', 'unread'}">

Replace with this:
<div class="nodeInfo forumNodeInfo primaryContent {xen:if '{$forum.hasNew} AND {$visitor.user_id}', 'unread'}">

Thanks, that worked for the majority of forums, not sure why a select 4 forums are still bold (as unread) for guests even though there has been no new posts made since I made the template edit.?

Thanks, that worked for the majority of forums, not sure why a select 4 forums are still bold (as unread) for guests even though there has been no new posts made since I made the template edit.?
Are they really forums? Are they perhaps categories?

Oh yes, they are indeed. You Sir know more about my community than I do lmao! Can I do the same edit for categories, if so how?
There will be a similar check that will set 'unread' as a class on the container - just change the conditional around so that only registered visitors get the unread CSS class:

node_category_level_2

<div class="nodeInfo categoryForumNodeInfo {xen:if '{$category.hasNew} OR !{$visitor.user_id}', 'unread'}">

<div class="nodeInfo categoryForumNodeInfo {xen:if '{$category.hasNew} AND {$visitor.user_id}', 'unread'}">

Top Bottom