1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add-on Remind Users to Post If They Have Not Posted for Some Time

Discussion in 'Custom Service/Development Requests' started by enivid, Sep 30, 2015.

1. enivid

enivid Active Member

Hello!

I need an add-on that would remind users who have not posted for some time (e.g. 1 month) to post and participate in discussions. The reminder could be in form of a notice, for example.

Please let me know how much would it cost and how long will it take. I prefer to pay via Skrill, but can also pay via PayPal.

2. RoldanLT

RoldanLT Well-Known Member

You can use @Brogans addon on this one.
    CTA Criteria.

enivid likes this.
  3. ForumCube

ForumCube Active Member

@enivid for custom development start chat with us.

4. enivid

enivid Active Member

The author of that add-on explicitly states that he does not recommend using it for notices. Besides, it lacks the criteria I actually need (User did not post in X days).

5. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

enivid likes this.
  6. enivid

enivid Active Member

@Martok great suggestion, thanks! But I would actually prefer to get a custom plugin for a fixed one-time fee than to pay a monthly subscription rate. Besides, that plugin seems like a big overkill for the task I need solved.

7. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

@enivid you don't have to pay a monthly subcription at all with that add-on.

8. RoldanLT

RoldanLT Well-Known Member

(y)

9. enivid

enivid Active Member

Are you sure? I need to use it on a commercial website with branding removed completely.

10. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

Well now you have given more information about your website then yes, a subscription may be required. I'd ask @Audentio Design about this though as they have just taken over the Waindigo add-ons and I know that there pricing policy is different.

https://xenforo.com/community/threads/introducing-hex-themes.105517/

enivid likes this.