Release Schedule

Pope Viper

Kier/Mike -
Just out of curiosity, what type of release schedule are you looking at? Once a month/quarter/TBD?

Thanks, guys!

Kier/Mike -
Just out of curiosity, what type of release schedule are you looking at? Once a month/quarter/TBD?

Thanks, guys!
Did you also ask your parents, are we there yet on long trips? ;)
We all know, fixed schedules don't mean a thing.
When they are confident to make the next release, I'm sure they will, and not a day sooner.

LOL. Not that remember, being 40, my memory isn't what it once was.

Yep, I understand about fixed schedules, I was thinking along the lines of "we have these bugs, we'll complete this list, then get the release out."

Trust me, I'm all for quality over timing, that's why I'm making the move to XF in the first place.

Just out of curiosity and probably in line with this thread. I have purchased a licence during the first 24h period. I have not downloaded anything yet. When a new release or update is out and i download my copy, will i automatically download the newest version? Or do i need to download this version and update it myself with given updates?

Btw, is a problem if i download the software after a few weeks?

Just out of curiosity and probably in line with this thread. I have purchased a licence during the first 24h period. I have not downloaded anything yet. When a new release or update is out and i download my copy, will i automatically download the newest version? Or do i need to download this version and update it myself with given updates?

Btw, is a problem if i download the software after a few weeks?
You would need to download the latest copy, no need to download the beta first.
Your license is good for 12 months from when the product is deemed, here comes that word again, GOLD.

Top Bottom